Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Family, Family

Since we got home from our cross country drive I haven't even thought about posting!!

It's shower week in the Slonaker family so lots of gatherings and things to think about, prepare for....

I am very thankful that we live here and can participate in all the comings and goings.  Our niece Hilary's baby shower was last Saturday and Fred's sister Sheryl arrived to surprise her!  Since then we've had our grand nephew Owen's Dedication to the Lord on Sunday and three evenings in a row of family gatherings.  I love it!  But my mind is stretched :-).

Our days this week are full of shower prep for Michelle and Jaclyn, watching Owen and preparing for our first community group meeting on Wednesday.

I'm excited to share with you the details of our spring Bible study.  The title is "Come Celebrate the Feasts of the Lord".  We will be studying the Old Testament feasts of Passover through Pentecost and Jesus' New Testament fulfillment of those same celebrations.  More on that next week.

Our son Kurt and his wife Justina will arrive Thursday to be here for all the weekend fun!  I am getting old, I don't even think about taking photos when there is conversation and happenings.  So no current photos :-(.  Here's a photo of our big, loud, silly family at Christmas time playing soccer together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment